DC

Personal Training

Hi! Any suggestions on a personal trainer in the Arlington area?
I'm in the home stretch of my wedding (2 months to go!) and just want to firm up my arms and maybe loose the last few pounds. Most trainer are with a gym and make you join the gym for a year. I'm honestly just looking for a training for 2 months. Thanks!

Re: Personal Training

• khabermaskhabermas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I go to a great gym in Fairfax, VA that is primarily personal training and small group classes.  It's called Underground Athlete.  Justin is AMAZING! and will really get your butt in shape.  I've been going there steadily for the past three months and have lost ~2 inches around my wait and have put on a lot of muscle making my look much more fit and lean.

Hope that helps!

-K
  • edited December 2011
    John Morris at Profit is amazing and I believe he does personal training without membership in his private gym.  It's at McPherson Square, so a little outside your area, but totally worth it.  John trains girls for Miss America and Miss USA so he knows how to get you in shape for your big day!  
  • edited December 2011
    I started training with undergroundathlete.com (Justin Case) He is amazing if you want to really tone up! But he is no joke!

After I typed this I saw someone already recommended him! He's great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards