DC

Unique Reception Details

My fiance and  I are planning a fall wedding and instead of a drib drab boring occasion we are trying to make it more of a memorable party. This will be his 2nd marriage but my first.  His 6 year old son and several other young relatives will be there - but we are having a babysitter/play room for them.  How can our guests leave thinking " that was great!" instead of,  oh well that was your typical wedding. What have been some fun things you remember for various weddings or events?

A few details --- We are both native Washingtonians and it's in DC. so most of our guests are already familiar with the area and kitchy "DC based" things won't wow them.  It's a brunch on Thanksgiving weekend.  We have a great band and a "make your own" mimosa and bloody mary bar to get the fun started. 

We have the big stuff taken care of now just looking for fun details -- I have seen enough photo booths at weddings in the past 5 years to last a lifetime -- can my DCUM friends come up with something new and memorable? Thanks!

Re: Unique Reception Details

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards