DC

Gaylord Hotel - National Harbor

Has anyone gotten married, or IS going to get married at the Gaylord Hotel @ the National Harbor? Visiting it in a couple of weeks and was looking for feedback!

Thanks

Re: Gaylord Hotel - National Harbor

• edited December 2011
    All I can tell you is that it is EXPENSIVE.  I believe the minimum is $14,000.00 and it wasn't within my budget!  It is a gorgeous location.  I've been to a military ball there and can't rave about it enough.  The food was awesome and the atrium is spectacular.

Best wishes!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi I had looked into the Gaylord at the National Harbor for my wedding. The min. at the time I looked which was in September 2010 for a wedding this year, was $45k and that was just for food and beverage. Upgrades are xtra and thats without tax and gratuity. They told me the price would go up for 2012 to $50,000! I experienced very bad customer service with the Wedding coordinator so I decided to have my wedding somewhere else!
  • edited December 2011
    Chanty - I agree, they were very opinionated on how things should be done - it’s my wedding right?! Yet they were telling me how to do this and how to do?  It was 40,000 this year and next year - i think they dropped it instead of raising it because they don’t seem to do MANY weddings - they only have like 3 weddings from now until October - which i Found strange... we are going to look somewhere else!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards