• bind9449bind9449 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    IMO-
    super expensive and kinda snotty
  • SwizzleStiXSwizzleStiX member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've also heard suuuper expensive, though I've never been there so I can't attest to the snotty :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We went there---- loved their stuff but they were expensive!!!

Ended up using a woman in Centreville who is has her own invitations business:  www.addedTOUCHES.blogspot.com 
    Her invitations were very similar to Dandelion Patch, but you get so much more for your money.  Plus, you avoid the snootiness!
    She is very creative, and really easy to work with.  But her designs are definitely high end--- and her pricing reflects that!

If you want me info- feel free to email me:  jennifernosal@gmail.com
    If you do meet with Terry, let her know I sent you and you can see what she came up with for me.

Good luck!!

• aras8609aras8609 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great! I'll check it out! Thx for the info!
  • edited December 2011
    I got my invitations from there...they were great, highly recommended!
  • edited December 2011
    I used the vienna location for my invites.  They are the ONLY vendor from my July 09 wedding that I would not recommend.  They screwed up not once but twice AND were snotty.  Let's just say I won't be using them when I have a need for birth announcements!
  • edited December 2011
    I used the Vienna location.  I thought they were fine.  They did mess one thing up, and weren't that apologetic - I had to get all of my envelopes re-printed b/c the designer used the wrong font (they should have caught this).  It was a little inconvenient b/c it put me behind addressing them all.  And once they were re-printed, no one called to tell me they were ready.  I had to call them.  Prices don't reflect the store - they are predetermined by the designer (i.e. prices printed in the designer's book).  I got mine by Tag & Co. they were one of the more reasonable designers.  The girl I had an appointment with was very friendly and helpful when I was picking everything out.  I did't get a snooty vibe from them...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards