DC

Terra Dawn Photography

Has anyone used Terra Dawn?  I love her work but am having a very hard time getting in touch with her.  I have emailed twice (in response to an email she sent me weeks ago) and left a VM with no return call or email.  He voice mailbox is now full and not accepting any messages.  I am just wondering if this is normal or if this is an unusual circumstance for her.  I don't know if I should give up or not.

Thanks!

Re: Terra Dawn Photography

• jen19821127jen19821127 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nope!  My best friend got married recently and they used CarmenWangPhotography.  The wedding photos are so amazing!

Check them out:  www.carmenwangphotography.com
  • kat016kat016 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually tried to hire Terra Dawn too because I loved her photography. However, she didn't get back to me for weeks as well. I eventually gave up and hired a photographer that often shoots with Terra. His name is Mike Lesnick and he's really great! Don't let his website discourage you: www.mikelesnick.com. Even though his site isn't as polished as some of the other photographers, his work absolutely makes up for it. My second shooter Leo Druker www.leodruker.com is awesome too and he works with Terra as well. I hope this helps! 
  • ToshellaToshella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Same thing happened to me - I love her work and tried to get in contact with her right after getting engaged.  She never replied to my email, and when I posted on her FB page a week later asking if she would get in touch with me, she deleted it with no response.

Am going to start looking for a new photographer soon, but my heart is a little broken still from her lack of response!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! 
    I actually used terra for our wedding photos but found a GREAT photographer through her (he was her second shooter for our engagement photos and wedding)... His name is Leo Druker.  I would definitely without a doubt recommend him, his photography is excellent!

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the shout out, Steph. I had such an amazing time shooting your wedding!

Toshella, I hope you find the right photographer to photograph your wedding! Let me know if I can help in any way.

- Leo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards