DC

Anyone here work with White Swan Bridal?

So I tried on a dress yesterday at White Swan Bridal and I love the top of it, but wanted to make the skirt more an A-line.  The owner told me that she can put the request in to the maker (casablanca style 2004) and it will be done when the dress comes in.  Has anyone ever done this before?  Is White Swan true to their word?  I've read some mixed reviews online, but sometimes people who post reviews, do so because they've had such a great or awful experience. 

Re: Anyone here work with White Swan Bridal?

• edited December 2011
    I'm not sure how helpful this will be but I am looking at a dress there also. They seem very accomodating and def make me feel like they want me as a customer. I have read mixed reviews but I think they seem great- I would order early and make sure you have an agreement with them if you don't like the new design of the dress.
  • edited December 2011
    I purchased my dress from White Swan and wore it on 9/24/11 (!!). They seemed very accommodating with the changes I was interested in....i.e. my dress was not a sweetheart, and they changed it to a slight S-H (as I asked), and did a beautiful job. All of which was included in the cost of the dress.

On the other hand, I went alone for most of my fittings, and never got a "warm & fuzzy" feel from them, i.e. the experience felt a little "cold" to me...which is obviously very subjective.

Overall, the dress was a big hit and had a lot of compliments.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards