Options

Bachelorette Parties

Anyone got any fun ones planned?!?  =-)

Re: Bachelorette Parties

• Options
    2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to Dave & Buster's for one of ours, and to Spa World for the other.  So, it might depend on your definition of "fun."  ;-)
  • Options
    LoveMuffinsLoveMuffins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what my girls are doing for me this year, but I hope it's similar to the one I threw for my MOH last year when she got married... we basically did a pub-crawl around Bethesda, MD and then slept over at an apartment in Bethesda. It was great because we didn't need a DD, we could walk everywhere, and we didn't have to give anyone advance notice that we were coming, and then we got to stumble back to a slumber party at the end of the night (after a quick stop by 7-11) and wake up for breakfast at Tastee's the next morning. It was a fantastic night... the bartender at Sapphire blew fire for us out at the tiki bar, we danced on the speakers at Union Jack's, etc. and just had a great & relaxed girls night out!
    Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
  • Options
    razdazzlerazdazzle member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to dinner at Oya and then got a table at Tattoo bar in the city - I stayed in a hotel - the Mayflower - with the bridal party and a couple of out-of-town-friends.  It was a lot of fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards