DC

TONS of New Items for Sale

We finally went through all of the wedding stuff that was stored at my in-laws home, and we have all of the following up for sale.

Please email me at bostonbride919@gmail.com if you are intersted in purchasing anything.

Everything is available for pick up in Arlington VA or I can ship most items. Thanks!!!

LEAD CRYSTAL UNITY CANDLE HOLDER SET - $50 for all three
Beautiful, heavy/sturdy lead crystal candle holders for your unity candles

"T" and "A" IVORY SATING ROSETTE LETTERS - $50 each
You can purchase one or both; Custom made for our Ceremony decor

4 LEAD CRYSTAL BOWLS - $15 each or all 4 for $50
We used these to display rock candy stir sticks on the champagne bar & matches on the 'normal' bars. Very classy, sturdy, and VERY heavy.

23 WELCOME TO BOSTON NAPKINS - $5
Custom Screenprinted, deep red ink on gold napkins; new, never used

GLASS VASE & RED/GOLD BEADS - $3
Used to hold pens for our "Words of Advice" set up at Rehearsal Dinner

3 LEOPARD PRINT PENS - $3 each
Custom made by etsy seller, black ink

35 RED LACE WRAPPED VOTIVES - $15
Some with votives inside (burned for a few hours & can be easily removed), some empty

24 MINI CHAMPAGNE BOTTLES - $75 for all
Domaine Chandon, Cost $7 each, Make great favors or goodies to put in Bridal Party Gifts

BOSTON WORD SEARCH PUZZLE - $75
Comes with free chalk. Large display in Gold & Black with wood frame. Custom made for our Welcome Reception and our guests had a blast with it. Would be a great addition to any cocktail hour

23 BRAND NEW WHITE VOTIVES - $15 for all
High quality 10 hour votives from Cudge.net - Never used. Save on shipping!!!

26 GOLD PLACE CARD FRAMES - $40 for all

6 PHOTO FRAME CENTERPIECES - $50 for all
Custom made with vellum photos so you can put candles inside to light them up - Great cocktail hour centerpieces. Currently filled with photos of famous Boston landmarks. Photos could be replaced with your epics or bridal pics, whatever you choose. Would also make great table numbers.

9 BOTTLES OF ROSE ESSENCE - $20 for all
Great addition to your bar for rose flavored cocktails! We had a "blushing bride" signature drink and used these - recipe in my planning bio

122 BRAND NEW ROSE PETAL CONES WITH PINK "C" - $50 for all
Custom made for our event, but never used. These can be easily put together with double sided tape or glue and I'm happy to show you how. Second pic shows them assembled at our wedding (we used 100, but these for sale are brand new)

79 IVORY RIBBONS - CUSTOM SCREEN PRINTED - $50
They say "Remember Tonight as it is the Beginning of Always" in metallic gold ink and make a great tie for your programs

9 PAIRS OF TAN FLIP FLOPS - $15 for all
From old navy - Brand new, never worn, various sizes

7 PAIRS OF GOLD FLIP FLOPS - $20 for all
Metallic, from Old Navy,  Brand new - never worn, various sizes

27 FAVOR TAGS WITH PINK "C" IN BACKGROUND - $20
Custom made with pearl holders, BRAND NEW, never used; They say "Thanks for sharing our special day"

78 CUSTOM SCREEN PRINTED NAPKINS - $15
Place setting in black on gold napkins, BRAND NEW never used

2 GOLD MOSAIC GLASS VOTIVE HOLDERS - $5 for both

GOLD EASEL - $5

IVORY FUR CAPELET WRAP & TEJANI BRIDAL BROOCH - WORN ONLY AROUND 5 MINS FOR A FEW PICS - $75 for both or $50 for Capelet only
Swarovski Brooch that holds it together is from Tejani Bridal Jewelry.

BRIDESMAID JEWELRY SETS - 5 SETS (Earrings & Necklace) - BRAND NEW, NEVER WORN - $150 for all 5 setsRose Swarovski Crystal and Gold "Forever" jewelry sets custom made by Etsy seller Telee Couture. I ended up getting just large earrings for my bridesmaids as that went better with their dresses. These sets are very high quaility custom designs and I purchased them for $60 per set ($300 total) plus shipping. Same exact set as pictured below but with light pink crystals instead of gold. They come boxed and ready to present as gifts as shown in the second photo.  

BASKET OF 100 UMBRELLAS - BRAND NEW, NEVER USED, ALL SET IN DECORATIVE BASKET READY FOR YOUR WEDDING - $150
We had these on hand as a "rain plan" for our guests who needed to walk accross the street from the church to the wedding venue. Basket says "Sposa Bognata, Sposa Fortunata" which means "a wet bride is a lucky bride" in italian and sign is just tied on - can be easily removed. We paid $350 plus $45 shipping for the umbrellas alone.

9 crystal glasses/vases - Perfect size for cocktail tables. Will sell all 9 for $50 You can see them "in action" during our cocktail hour in this pic:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards