DC

Rave -

Hi! I got married on Nov 14th, and thought I'd post a few raves on here for other brides to be. Thanks to everybody who has responded to my questions and concerns over the past 7 months.

Trummer's on Main - Reception venue, new resturant in Clifton, VA. Just opened in July, we were thier first big wedding (165) and they were seamless, they met every need, they served unbelievable food, that everybody loved. They catered the entire menu to exactly what we wanted, there was short ribs, two kinds of baked chicken, mushrooms and mac&cheese, each of which was the best I'd ever had. They served it family style so each table got an entire casserole of mac and cheese. They served his and hers drinks, hot winter sangria and cubanos. Both were so yummy, and wintery and homemade. The cubana had fresh sugar cane, ground that day. All of the staff were overly attentive, the sommelier was on hand to talk about the wines, the owners of the resturant were there the entire evening. I could go on and on, email me if you want to know more if you're considering this location and I can tell you. They also have a brides room that is purple and plush and great to get ready in!

Tony from Black Tie DJ - GREAT! everybody danced all night, it was probably the most packed dance floor i've ever seen at a wedding, and young and old alike were going on about it and requesting his information.. def reccomend!

Angie! - You all know her as the most highly recommended! I don't have to say much, but her daughter was my bridesmaid! She was incredible and made my dress fit like a dream, even when I thought I didn't like it anymore, she totally changed my mind! She also came to the wedding, sewing kit in hand and fixed my bustle when it broke! She is amazing, and I know she's so busy that my recommendation probably doesn't even make a difference.. but if you can book her.. do it!

Thats all for now. feel free to email me if you have questions about Trummers or anything.. sskinzer at gmail.com

Re: Rave -

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards