DC
Options

So happy with our pics from Laura & Exclamation Imagery!

scnalescnale member
First Anniversary
I just wanted to share what an amazing experience the hubs and I had with Laura of Exclmation Imagery.. one meeting with her, and we knew we found our wedding photographer. (She was also the only photographer we contacted that gave us a call within a day of contacting her via email - you hardly ever get that!) She had such a warm, friendly presence and her work was just phenomenal. It's hard to find a talented photojournalistic photographer at a reasonable price in the DMV area, but Laura (and her assistant, Elysia!) surpassed our expectations on every level. She was very open to working out timing, coming early, and going to several different photo locations on our wedding day. From the moment the wedding was over, I was itching to get a look at the photos - we got an amazing preview about 2 weeks after, then the full gallery just over another 2 weeks later (which is really good in the wedding photography world!). The thing that stood out most to both my husband and I is how how good Laura was about capturing moments and people - I don't think I've ever seen so many happy, beautiful, feel-good pictures in my life! Every time we go through the pictures, we're transported back to that day. I can't thank her enough for everything she did for us! I definitely recommend if you're still on the hunt for a great, affordable photog. =D

Re: So happy with our pics from Laura & Exclamation Imagery!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards