DC
Options

Invites - half way there

SchnebsSchnebs member
First Comment
So Fi and I are behind the power curve on this one.  We started printing out the invitations this weekend.  We got the actual invite done, the map insets completely printed and cut out, and half of the directions inserts printed and cut.  We were going to try and do more but our printer was beginning to have issues with the cardstock we were feeding it after like 7 hours of hard labor.  I am so thrilled and let me just tell you that as things were coming off the printer, FI kept looking at them and would giggle a little.  I would ask what was wrong, and he just said "Babe these are so amazing.  They look so pretty and elegant and totally don't look like they were designed here at home."  We are hoping to have the rest of the directions pages printed tonight, and start on the last insert (Accommodations and Information) tonight.  Then we have to do the reply cards and wrap around labels for the envelopes and voila!  I think that with my mom and grandma coming into town this weekend I might have to recruit them to assist in the assembly.  If all goes well we might have them ready to go out by this weekend (or the first of next week). 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Invites - half way there

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That sounds great, I am not at all crafty, have great ideas, . My sister she is the crafty one. Congrats on this, sounds like hard work.   
  • Options
    SchnebsSchnebs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks.  We put on a movie while we were doing some of them and that really helped kill the time just sitting there grabbing things as they came off the printer.  The biggest pain (literally)?  Our hands started cramping.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Melissa7701Melissa7701 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome! Do you have a picture??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards