DC

Looking for a photographer in DC area

I'm looking for a photographer for my Oct 2013 wedding in Maryland with $1,500.00 budget. It seems like most of the ones I like are around 4K! Does anybody have any recommendation? I just need about 5hr coverage and digital pics on a CD.

ThanksWink

Re: Looking for a photographer in DC area

• I haven't booked yet or even looked into photographers but did receive a flyer from "The Pros" at a Wedding Salon Event in D.C.  There packages looked to be within your budget.  Hope this helps!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ben Michalski is who everyone in my office has used, he gave all of us release as well that included engagments at no extra charge, I got married in DC,there was no hidden fee's for him,,, His number is 410-720-9767 < Yes I am going to have a baby spoke to him earlier today for pregancy shoot> Hope this helps.
  • edited October 2012
    Thanks for the tips!

I have seen 'The pros' website as well, just wasn't sure about their quality since their reviews were pretty bad:(
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_dc_looking-for-a-photographer-in-dc-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:57Discussion:d5eef997-83d3-4586-ba33-59e951b99595Post:f136c7f9-de8b-4a3f-85c5-d4a1e9347a5c">Re: Looking for a photographer in DC area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for the tips! I have seen 'The pros' website as well, just wasn't sure about their quality since their reviews were pretty bad:(
    Posted by marieandalanwedding[/QUOTE]

Where were the reviews posted? I need to look at them.
  • I haven't seen the reviews. I will check that out. Thanks. You might of just saved me!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Also get in contact with BrittCroft Photography. She splits her time between maryland and south carolina so don't be fooled if you see a bunch of Charleston, SC stuff if you look her up. I love her photos though and I think she's fairly flexible/understanding if you just talk to her about your budget
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards