DC
Options

Oxon Hill Manor tent???

Hi Ladies,

Our venue, Oxon Hill Manor, has recently added a tent however my FI and I have not seen it yet. Has anyone used or seent it yet? If so, how did it/will it change your floor plan?

Thanks!
Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow my Journey Down the Aisle at www.ichoosethesun.com !

Re: Oxon Hill Manor tent???

• Options
    Hi, I'm having my wedding there too but in September. I'm curious about the tent as well. I have not seen any pictures yet. Let me know if you hear something and I'll do the same.

• Options
    The tent will go up centered on the patio with the four flower beds at each corner on the outside of the tent. The tent will go all the way to the fountain but the fountain is not covered.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just went there today to see the tent and absolutely love it and the fountain is covered by the tent. They also said the fountain will have water in it and be working as of this coming weekend. I'm getting married on the 27th and will be using it for my reception without a doubt.
  • Options
    Thansk Katrina! WE're going for our walkthrough next Wednesday so I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow my Journey Down the Aisle at www.ichoosethesun.com !
  • Options
    Thansk Katrina! WE're going for our walkthrough next Wednesday so I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards