DC

Recommend Your Seamstress

I bought my wedding dress out of state but plan to have it altered in DC/NoVA. I'd prefer to stay in Arlington, Alexandria or Fairfax County, but I'm open to traveling further if necessary. 

Thanks! 

Re: Recommend Your Seamstress

• 2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    The person you want is Angie Cavallaro, 703-830-0634.  She and Estee Livioco (whom we used, but who is in Gaithersburg and thus less convenient to you) are the two go-to people for wedding dress alterations in the DC area--excellent work, reasonable prices.  Here is a link to a story about them.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_dc_recommend-your-seamstress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:57Discussion:d8ad4dc9-cf1d-4018-8b35-83c579c67985Post:acab8520-560b-4623-8f81-99974c0387a2">Re: Recommend Your Seamstress</a>:
    [QUOTE]The person you want is Angie Cavallaro, 703-830-0634.  She and Estee Livioco (whom we used, but who is in Gaithersburg and thus less convenient to you) are the two go-to people for wedding dress alterations in the DC area--excellent work, reasonable prices.  Here is a link to a story about them .
    Posted by 2dBride[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much! I actually work in Montgomery County, so Gaithersburg is pretty convenient for me during the week. I hadn't even thought of trying to find someone near my office. Hopefully one of them will be able to fit me in.
  • Estee Livioco, 301-869-5971, was absolutely wonderful!  A very sweet woman, and got our wedding dresses (two of them, since it was a same-sex wedding) to fit us perfeclty.  I then recommended her to my DIL for her wedding, and she, too, was ecstatic about Estee.  You definitely won't go wrong with her!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_dc_recommend-your-seamstress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:57Discussion:d8ad4dc9-cf1d-4018-8b35-83c579c67985Post:5f8f6b6f-aae1-45ee-90db-5c4c71e49e40">Re: Recommend Your Seamstress</a>:
    [QUOTE]Estee Livioco, 301-869-5971, was absolutely wonderful!  A very sweet woman, and got our wedding dresses (two of them, since it was a same-sex wedding) to fit us perfeclty.  I then recommended her to my DIL for her wedding, and she, too, was ecstatic about Estee.  You definitely won't go wrong with her!
    Posted by 2dBride[/QUOTE]

Excellent, thanks so much!
  • Fashion Dream in Clarendon was great, and it was cheaper than other places I looked.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards