DC
Options

Camille La Vie at Potomac Mills

LHB2011LHB2011 member
First Comment
Hi Ladies!

Has anyone gotten their dress, or shopped at, Camille La Vie (or Group USA) in Potomac MIlls? I'm from DC originally and planning on visiting family there next week.  I fell in love with one of their dresses online and thought I would go check it out at the store (they don't have a store convenient to where I live).  In case I like it as much in person, I just want to make sure that it's not one of those places everyone in the DC area knows not to go to!

TIA!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Camille La Vie at Potomac Mills

• Options
    armygirl03armygirl03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should go check out the store, they have tons and tons of dresses, and the mall is huge so either way shopping there is fun, but the store is in a outlet mall so if you're on a tight budget it would be great but if you can splurge I would say that store's not really what you're looking for. It's more of a prom dress hot spot sort of place, but thats just my opinion 
  • Options
    lilcancer0716lilcancer0716 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also went her with my co worker and they mostly had prom dresses, the wedding gowns were all the same look and in polyester fabric.  ewww.
    And there was no one to help her in and out of the dress. Oh well, this is why you don't shop for your gown at a mall!
  • Options
    livewire99livewire99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should check it out.  While there go to Occquan and see the 2 bridal shops there.  Not sure if you went already but just a thought.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards