DC

Venue help

Hi all,

I'm trying to decide on my venue and I have two options right now that I really like. One is Antrim 1844 in Taneytown, MD and the other is Ceresville Mansion in Frederick, MD. Both have a historic victorian mansion theme going and have pretty places to take pictures. Ceresville has a gorgeous pond where the ceremony can take place and Antrim 1844 is known for having goregous manicured gardens. Has anyone considered these venues or gotten married there? Which would you choose?

Antrim

Ceresville

Re: Venue help

• I really loved Ceresville Mansion. It was absolutely beautiful. I was going to have my wedding there but "the man" wanted something closer to home so I am going with Oxon Hill Manor because they have beautiful grounds as well. Ceresville is my recommendation!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_dc_venue-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:57Discussion:e31f172d-ec5d-4495-b361-d775db2c3e10Post:efc0a35f-ae35-4240-b6c1-fd4d178f0666">Re: Venue help</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really loved Ceresville Mansion. It was absolutely beautiful. I was going to have my wedding there but "the man" wanted something closer to home so I am going with Oxon Hill Manor because they have beautiful grounds as well. Ceresville is my recommendation!
    Posted by sunni96[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks! I think we are going with them! Just going to have a tasting to find out for sure!</div>
  • we've worked at Ceresville many times and at 1844 a few times too, you really can't go wrong with either of them but if I had to chose, I'd recommend Ceresville for the personal touch.

Chris
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards