DC

Lea-Ann Belter Lois Gown $1250

I fell in love with this dress and bought mine from a little shop in Reno for my November 2009 wedding. The dress is a Duchess silk with strapless sweetheart neckline, slim fluted A-line skirt, buttons all down the back, and chapel train. A satin ribbon ties around the waist and hangs down with a a bow. My favorite part of the dress is that the entire hem is embellished with a wide border of alencon lace and was fitted to my size. My sizes are 32-26-34 and I am 5'4". The dress was altered to include three ties for a simple french bustle. I wore no veil and 3 inch purple heels to match my wedding color. The wedding and reception were indoors and I always had a designated bridesmaid to keep my dress off the ground in my few steps from the car to the buildings. The dress was an amazing complement to my wedding day and has remained in it's original protective breathable bag from the bridal shop and rests quietly in our non-smoking pet-free home in Silver Spring, MD. I am asking $1250 via cashier's check or paypal, and can ship USPS with tracking. Feel free to call or email with questions. I can email pictures or you can reference the designer's website: http://www.lea-annbelter.com/classics_collection_lois.php

best, ~kate

kszarama@gmail.com

321-947-6821
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards