DC
Options

Florist

Does anyone have any good florist recomendations in the Tysons/Vienna/Fairfax area?  Thanks!  =-)

Re: Florist

• Options
    Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try ....

Holly Heider Chapple Flowers, LTD.
    Leesburg, Virginia
    email:  flowers@hollychappleflowers.com

phone:  703-777-8227

She's not available for my July 3rd wedding.  :(  But I've seen her work, which has been featured in Washingtonian Bride & Groom, and it looks fabulous.  Good luck!
  • Options
    villanosal8villanosal8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Studio Floral- Lisa Bertolino

Lisa Bertolino
    Owner/Designer
    www.studioflorals.com
    studiofloral@verizon.net

She is AMAZING!  She did the flowers for our September 18th wedding at Meadowlark.  I literally sent her photos of what I wanted and she created it.
    Her pricing is very reasonable as well-  she will work with you to fit your budget.

So friendly and sweet.  One of my favorite vendors.
    Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DaVinci's is in Silver Spring, MD...just on the other side of DC...they're awesome
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if you are worried about your budget or not, but I saw some really good reviews of Fairfax Wegmans.  they have floral designers for weddings and deliver.  I have a consultation set up with them next week.
    We ran off to Vegas and got married!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Keep me posted on your consult with Wegmans.  I actually thought about them and was wondering how the prices and quality was.  I would definitely consider them.  I love Wegmans!  =-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we have not finalized our florist yet, but we met with edge flowers in maryland (NOT to be mistaken with petals edge) and volanni in DC. both gave similarly priced estimates, but i think we are leaning towards volanni. my wedding planner and i scaled back on some of the things they included in the quote back to something within budget and if volanni agrees, then we'll go with them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards