Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Need some feedback!

We are looking at Chateau Elan or Cavender Castle that are north of Atlanta as possible venues. I was just wondering if anyone has ever been to/used these venues and what your thoughts are. I researched for reviews, but I didn't find many written from people using these locations for a wedding/reception. Thanks! 

Re: Need some feedback!

• Options
    cbro0945cbro0945 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Chateau Elan on July 21! We are getting married in the Atrium with the reception in their large ballroom and it is absolutely beautiful!  They have been excellent to work with so far and very accomodating. They are on the expensive side but we were able to make some tweaks in their package to get it to fit within my budget. My big attraction to them was that we have a very large guest list, many from out of town, and we are able to do everything there and have an indoor ceremony, which was important to me with it being in July. You do have to use their catering but other than that, you can choose whatever vendor you like. Let me know if you have any other questions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards