Georgia-Atlanta

Vendor Reviews!!!

All of my vendors were good in my opinion...if you want more specifics/details/pics just message me...

Photogs - Fixed Focal:  ABSOLUTE FAVORITE VENDOR!  They are a husband and wife team who are just super nice with very reasonable pricing.  They also did our engagement pics. Have only seen our "sneak peek" pics on their blog but everything has been great so far.  Should have the album within 5 weeks!

Videographer - White Dress Media:  Haven't received the trailer but I almost forgot they were there with how unobtrusive and seamless they were.  Also worked well with our photogs!

Caterer - Endive: The tasting was awesome and my hubby (then FI) liked them the best.  However, my specific plate was cold at the wedding.  I would say about 90% of the guest RAVED about the food...I just think the earlier plates didnt get to warm up??? They had plenty of staff in attendance.

Florist - Stylish Stems: Heather is AWESOME!  She definitely will stay within budget but giving you the best bang for your buck.  Unfortunately, we got married on what seemed like the coldest day in November and some of the more delicate flowers (calla lilies) had a hard time...not all her fault!

DJ - One Sound & Entertainment, DJ Naka:  AWESOME!  Kept us on the dance floor pretty much the whole night.  We had a mixed age crowd and everyone was happy!

Photobooth - Snapz Photobooth:  Big hit at the wedding, but the quality of the pics could have been a tad better only because I have seen the quality of a more expensive booth could I tell the difference.  Prints 2 strips already cut!!!

Baker - Eileen Carter Creations:  AWESOME for the price.  She makes the cakes from her home so very low overhead but VERY reputable.  Even made a last minute change for me.  We had a cupcake tower with a 2-tier cake on top to cut.

Uplighting - The Smart DJ:  Booked him last minute (within 2 weeks of the wedding) but did a great job.  The floor gobo was a bit blurry, but I think it was the tall ceilings.  Also, wish I would have listened to them regarding the colors of the lighting and NOT my coordinator.

Planner/DOC- Wedding Soiree:  Decent job.  Think they could've been a tad more organized and more involved the weeks prior to the wedding.  Big plus was the 4 staff during the wedding/reception...they took care of my every want and need the day of. Wish they would have started the wedding once a few more people were there...overall good job.

Venue:  Greystone at Piedmont Park...msg me if you are interested in this venue.  Had its advantages and disadvantages...would recommend only for certain style weddings...

Happy Wedding Planning!!!

Re: Vendor Reviews!!!

• salleyne10salleyne10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you I appreciate the reviews!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We used two of the same vendors (Fixed Focal and One Sound)! I am glad everything went well! I saw your post on the AAW board so I saw your sneak peek and they are gorgeous! Love the colors you went with and can't wait to see more!

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am using fixed focal for my upcoming wedding in June and I can't wait to work with them!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 309 Invited so far!
    image 142 Are ready to party!
    image 125 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are driving me crazy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards