Georgia-Atlanta
Options

outdoor wedding venues

I just engaged and am starting to get an idea of what I want to do but pricing is a huge issue. The one thing I know is that I would love an outside garden wedding. Does anyone have any ideas on where to start. Is it more cost effective to locate a garden/gazebo type location and piece meal the reception or allow someone to do everything. In a nutshell I am so overwhelmed and need any tips on locations and how to best handle having a nice wedding on a budget. Please help!

Re: outdoor wedding venues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are feeling overwhelmed now, I would not suggest trying to piece meal everything together yourself... your frustration will only get worse.   You would be better off finding a venue that can provide everything you need within your budget.  Be sure to check out Cavender Castle in Dahlonega:

• Options
    MrsSmith2Be02MrsSmith2Be02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes I agree with Rick. if you are overwhelmed now, then piece mealing would create more confusion and frustration. However, 1 location in Atlanta where you could have a beautiful outdoor wedding is Callenwolde Arts Center on briarcliff. Their facility rental allows you to use the entire estate. So the outdoor garden / ampitheatre plus the house, plus the bridal suite upstairs. It's a very nice venue, did a wedding there in May. Awesome. Congrats!
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Checkout Pristine Chappel in Jonesboro. From what I got from the website, they do everything. Not sure on price though.

www.pristinechapel.com

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    KnaijaQueenKnaijaQueen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could check also check:

Atlanta Botanical Gardens
    Piedmont Park
    Cator Woolford Gardens
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board