Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Vendor Reviews: Macon/Atlanta

Hi Knotties!

I don't post here often, but I wanted to share our vendor reviews.  Some of our vendors were out of Macon, Georgia but some were also out of Atlanta.

I hope this helps someone.

Everything Bella Events
Categories: wedding planners

On the up side, Everything Bella assisted with contacting the pesky non-RSVPers, was punctual, and an overall pleasure to meet/work with. There were times where I, as the bride, mentioned things and was pleasantly surprised to see that they were executed.

On the down side, I was not pleased to know several things. For example, my deceased mother was called during rehearsal SEVERAL times despite prior conversations I had with my coordinator. Once the oversight was pointed out by the bridal party, the coordinator simply "laughed it off." UNACCEPTABLE. Also, as a bride, I do not expect to be asked whether or not my coordinator should (A)come to rehearsal or (B) adjust the temperature at the venue if the guests are uncomfortable. I also do not expect to view pictures and see any staff of Everything Bella (or any coordinator) be treated nor acting as guests. Lastly, follow-up communication was non-existent and somewhat abrupt/rude on the part of Everything Bella. I would not hire again.

Fly Designs Hair Salon
Categories: makeup and hair

Stylist travelled an hour and a half to make sure I was flawless on our wedding day! Timely, professional, would DEFINITELY hire again!
mark as helpful (0)

Adam the Bartender
Categories: other

Would DEFINITELY hire again! If every vendor were as professional and easy to work with as Adam, I would plan a wedding EVERY YEAR!

Georgia Sports Hall of Fame
Categories: reception

The staff Event Coordinator is fabulous! Venue is reasonably priced and will work to ensure your day is perfect! Would definitely book again.

Catering By Janice Norwood
Categories: catering

Would not hire again. Caterer was late and unprofessional. On the front end, she was helpful in organizing and making promises that seemed nice. On the back end, no follow through. To be specific in naming some of the mishaps:

1. Late arrival
2. Contract menu unfulfilled
3. Garbage disposed of inappropriately (this almost cost our venue deposit)
4. Bridal party was not served as per contract
5. Unprofessional staff, ie making out in the kitchen

In case you missed it the first time, would not hire again.

A Family Affair DJ Service
Categories: entertainment

Very affordable. Timely, professional, etc. Communication may be strained at times, but everything worked out in the end. Would hire again.

Jean & Hall Florists
Categories: flowers

Beautiful flowers. Cost effective. Communication better face to face instead of over the phone. Would hire again.

Re: Vendor Reviews: Macon/Atlanta

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks - love vendor reviews.

CC
  • Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow. Note to self: DO NOT use Catering by Janice Norwood. Thanks for sharing!
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This was very helpful and I will make a note of all of your reviews. THANKS!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!

So sorry you had such a horrible experience with your caterer. :-(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How many guests did you have at your reception? I am considering the GSHF for my wedding next year. Also, is Adam the Bartender based out of Macon or Atlanta? Do you still have his contact info?
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards