Georgia-Atlanta

Reception Ideas in Newnan or Peachtree City

My fiance and I have decided to cut costs and get married in the church.  We don't want to have our reception there because we have a lot of out of town guests that we want to enjoy themselves. I can't seem to find anything in our price range that is decent in this area, does anyone have any suggestions?

Re: Reception Ideas in Newnan or Peachtree City

• evareneeevarenee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My parents live there and they have recently went to weddings at Dolce in peachtree city, Dunaway gardens and arbor springs golf course in Newnan. Good luck.
  • jennosmanjennosman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked at Flat Creek or Whitewater Creek?
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding once at Serenbe in Palmetto - the grounds are beautiful! http://www.serenbeinn.com/weddings.html
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you all! We are planning to look at all three of those when we are in town next weekend!
  • Danigirl259Danigirl259 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Dunaway Gardens. It is absolutly gorgeous and we love it there. If you are on a budget then I wouldnt recomened the Dolce they are really pricey....nice but pricey... Same with Alvaton Banquet Hall....There is a golf course off of 74 going towards Fairburn that we looked at too. I forgot the name of it but its before you get to the interstate on the right.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards