Georgia-Atlanta
Options

PHOTO BOOTH @ Wedding

Has anyone had a photo booth for their wedding or been to a wedding that had one??? Was it worth it? Did everyone enjoy it??

Re: PHOTO BOOTH @ Wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been to a few that have had one. It was never empty and everyone seemed to enjoy it. The best ones are the ones where the guests get to keep a copy and the other copy is mounted in a book and the guest signs around it (fun alternative to a guest book). Super cute. :)
  • Options
    padiserenepadiserene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer (www.sharizellers.com) actually had the photobooth as part of our package. It was AWESOME!  All of our guests loved it and we ended up with some hilarious pictures.  For some reason, when you give props to people and an opportunity to ham it up in front of the camera, you get HILARIOUS results.For me it was worth every penny!
  • Options
    evareneeevarenee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got married and had a photobooth at my wedding. It rocked! My family and friends are still telling me how amazing it was. It was full. With the photobooth I booked we got a copy of the pictures and so did our guests. Mike Beaver of Beaver audio is who I used. He also is a DJ and he was really amazing. I just wrote a blog post about it in my blog. It's linked below.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Best decision we made it was awesome! Find the budget to do it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards