Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Wedding Decorations leftover from N. GA winery wedding

I got married a few weeks back in Dahlonega (North Georgia) at one of the wineries and have a few things to sell...please email me if interested or want pictures: lizhanlon322 at gmail -10 small silver buckets (these were hung on aisle chairs with a hydrangea stem in them) -approx. 30 bubble wands, already tied with green/brown ribbons -cork namecard holders- really cute! Many guests kept theirs, so I still need to count how many are left -lots of corks (we filled small vases with corks as part of centerpieces for 23 tables) -vases -battery-operated LED tea lights and votive holders (approx 140). Tea lights should have 72 hours total battery life and we only used for about 7 hours. -wine bottle table numbers- We used empty wine bottles with labels to designate tables 1-23. See picture. Table 1 is a smaller bottle than the rest, used on the bride/groom sweetheart dinner table -2 rustic-looking vine baskets (one used to hold bubbles, other used for cards on the gift table) I am willing to mail some items but prefer to meet locally (in Atlanta area). lizhanlon322 at gmail

Re: Wedding Decorations leftover from N. GA winery wedding

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards