Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Plastic Cups/Champagne Flutes/Martini Glasses

I am planning to use plastic ware for my bar and cocktail hour. Anyone know where I can get a good price for martini cups sturdy enough to hold hot grits. I also need champagne flutes and nice sturdy plastic cups for the bar. I know classicware is a popular brand, but they are pretty expensive. Thanks Ladies!

Re: Plastic Cups/Champagne Flutes/Martini Glasses

• Options
    ncohioncohio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think they sell classicware at Costco for fairly reasonable prices, but it may just be the plates. If you go into a Party City or Factory Card and Party Outlet, they have a line of cups called "Big Party Packs" that are pretty sturdy for decent prices. Their prices are on their website for Party City (if you click solid color partyware and then clear tableware). For the clear plastic cups, we got a 100 pack for $8.99 of 10 oz cups. You can also search online for coupons. They almost always have one for $10 off purchase of 30 and free shipping (you can use both at once). They also have a line of products by EMI Yoshi which are probably the most sturdy I have seen anywhere to the point of being reusable. Their prices are not great, but you can find better prices at instawares.com after you decide in the store what you want.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you want nice glassware without paying out tons of cash...You can do what Im doing. Go to www.dollartree.com and there they offer real glassware and even plates for only 1.00 each. You can buy them in bulk and ship them to a dollar tree for free and pick them up. I hope this helps. This solved my glassware issue but I still have no idea what to do about linens at a very low price.
  • Options
    I saw cheap plastic champange flutes at my dollar tree, four/$1, but i am not so sure that's agreat price. I am looking for a cheaper alternative or to buy in bulk. I am contemplating red solo cups and playing the song red solo cups for a laugh if not class. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards