Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Vendor Review: Atlanta Starship Limos

Well, if I needed a dark spot on my wedding day, there it was.  This company picked us up late.  We only needed a pickup from the church and drop off at the reception for the bride and groom.  I'm glad that's what we arranged, because we missed the entire cocktail hour.  At least the rest of the wedding party got to enjoy more of the event while my new husband and I sat on the steps of the church.

Granted, there was some construction on the route to the church, but the detour was not congested.  We kept trying to reach the company by phone once they were not present after the wedding, but only got voice mail.  The driver arrived late, and  unapologetically.  He then had no idea how to get to the reception.  He offered to pull out his GPS, which probably should have been out when he began his trip.

This company was less expensive than the others, and now I know why.

Re: Vendor Review: Atlanta Starship Limos

• Options
    em01092em01092 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used them for prom one year. Our driver was also late, and he blamed that on the fact that I left "SW" off of the address I gave over the phone. I have never used SW on any mail nor seen it on any mail I ever received. He then proceeded to demand the gratuity in advance. My grandpa argued with him about not deserving one, because he was late, but refused to drive us until it was paid. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Woah, this is good to know -- I was thinking about using them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards