Georgia-Atlanta

Flint Hill Fees????!!!????

I'm going crazy!! We put a deposit on a place already but calculating the cost, we decided it would be too much money in all the wrong places so now we are back to square one. Does anyone please know the rental fee for flint hill in Norcross, Ga???? I need information asap but can't find it. If anyone knows the price per person please please let me know as far as food and beverage goes? Thanks so much for the help fellow brides. 

Re: Flint Hill Fees????!!!????

• edited December 2011
    Um - why not try contacting them?

http://www.flinthill.com/ContactUs.html
  • chrissyinatlchrissyinatl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah they will get back to you FAST, I think I had a quote from them within an hour or so.  Ttheir rate depends on the day, but their food prices don't really vary.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thudson7thudson7 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kitten, I used Flint Hill for my wedding this past March. If you want the real low-down on the venue, send me a private message. I'll be more than happy to share the pros and cons from my experience with them.
    image Created by Wedding Favors
  • In Response to <a href="http://atlanta.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_flint-hill-fees?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:1a604ed7-9019-43e2-a4e9-12124531bbb4Post:e6943013-e985-4d2a-8271-14bfda7b6188">Re: Flint Hill Fees????!!!????</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kitten, I used Flint Hill for my wedding this past March. If you want the real low-down on the venue, send me a private message. I'll be more than happy to share the pros and cons from my experience with them.
    Posted by thudson7[/QUOTE]

I know it has been over a year, however I am thinking about having my wedding there in march of next year! I would love to here your experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards