Georgia-Atlanta

Vendor Reviews (Long)

Overall my vendors were great!

PHOTOGRAPHY: KreativTouch Photography- Such a wonderful company to work with. He has some pre-packaged items., but we customized a package tht could fit my budget. I'm so excited about seeing the picts.

FLORIST: Unique Floral Creations- What can I say. She did such an awesome job. She did all of my center pieces and boquets. She arrived early on wedding day and everything turned out better than I could have imagined. Honestly, I had Bloomingdale's taste with a Walmart budget, but she was very flexible and worked with me until we found the right combo that could fit my budget. I had to strecth the original budget a little, but it was well worth it.

DECOR- Floral Couture- Toni McDaniel is the bomb! She only did a few things for me, but they contributed to my decor in a major way. She created the floral arrangments for my columns that were on the stage, the buffett centerpiece, and she decorated the aisle. I sent her a pict of my centerprices and she created something that tied in perfectly. She only did a few things for me, but I have seen her work her magic on a lot of other weddings and she's great! Also very easy to work with.

CATERER: Simply Southard: The food for cocktail hr was great, but I was  dissapointed by the  entree's. The tastings were perfect, but the wedding day food was bland. Overall the company was great to work with, but not sure I have the confidence to recommend them.

ALTERATIONS: Dora Baker: This is a MAJOR one!! This lady is more than awesome and very affordable. She was recommended by another knottie and I am so thankful. She's very sweet and easy to work with and she can work magic. She was there when I ordered my BM dresses. She told us what sizes to order and what she was going to do to them when we get them. She did everything she promised. She had to do a lot of alterations to my gown also. She took her time and did everything tp perfection. My bustle was very pretty.

LINENS: First Impressions (located in Fayetteville,GA)-  DO NOT use this company. Her company is appropirtely named. Her first Impression was fine, but the closer I got to wedding date, she was difficult to work with. She told me that I needed to make up my mind about my selections ( ummm..I removed 1 color from my color scheme last year and the next time I made a change I was adding more linens and finializing all of my selections). On the day before the wedding, she came and set up the tables & and chair ties. My sis was there when she finished and sis noticed that the chair ties had white tags showing. She asked Allyson why and Allyson snapped at her and said she was being picky and that the set up was complimentary! WTH?!  I can go on & on about my run ins with her over the last 2 weeks, but just warning you that although her prices are great, it may not be worth the hassle. Two weeks before wedding,  she offered to give me my money back because (in short) I was too much of a hassle. If I had the time to shop around, I would have taken her up on her offer! Thank God everything turned out ok though.

PROGRAMS: Paper Pleasures: She did an awesome job! She sat with me until we came up with a design that I liked. Her turn around time was quick and I was very pleased with the final product.

BARTENDER: Jasco: We had to bring in our own bartender and Johnny was awesome! Everyone said he was friendly and the drinks were great! We also had him purchase our alcohol. He worked with our budget to help us get the most for our money. You can PM me for his number. Not sure if he has a website.

VENUE: KTN Ballroom: We got 2 DOC from the venue which was included in our package and they were both helpful to the coordinators I hired. Overall, every representative from the venue was very accomodating throughout the entire planning process. This is a very beautiful and sdpacious venue. The website makes it look huge, but we had 150 guests and it didn't look empy at all.

MAKE-UP- Dee (Mac counter at Macy's Gwinett Mall)- She did a wonderful job on everyone and her prices were very reasonable. Even my non-make-up wearers were happy with her work.

Re: Vendor Reviews (Long)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards