Georgia-Atlanta

Super Cheap Wedding Venues in Atlanta area

13»

Re: Super Cheap Wedding Venues in Atlanta area

• SEnd me da info please ..diceasgradyyahoo.com
  • Can you let me know about your venue location? Thanks! paulamg2002aol.com
  • Please send me more info! Ced2289gmail.com
  • Hello: Does this place still exist?  If so, would you mind emailing me the information on it to <a href="mailto:jandl742013@yahoo.com" rel="nofollow">jandl742013@yahoo.com</a>? 

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_super-cheap-wedding-venues-atlanta-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:29d4ddc4-a809-43c8-9faa-91acc8dc210ePost:d91e5077-ac35-4af3-a4f1-35307b51cd2e">Re: Super Cheap Wedding Venues in Atlanta area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Unfortunately, it did not work out with me and my fiance.  However, we have a gorgeous wedding venue booked that we need to get rid of.  If you are looking for an off-beat venue without all the restrictions of a typical venue, then you need to check out this house.  It has 10 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms, and can sleep up to 40 people.  It has a huge back yard that faces the lake.  And plenty of parking for up to 200 guests.  What you spend in one night at a traditional venue you get 4 days for you and your guests at this beautiful house.  Message me and I'll give you more info.
    Posted by AJAJ80[/QUOTE]
  • Please email the information about this venue to me! It looks perfect!  jsforte2001@yahoo.com

Thanks much!
  • Im getting married in april 4 2014 and I would love some more infomation this place sounds like what we were looking for.

please email me at : alesiaashley0811@gmail.com

Thank you,

Lisa & Roger

• Hi I was wondering about this loacation. You can email me the info kelaboo82@gmail.com need a venue fast.
  • Hello if the offer still stands today as a possible venue, can you please message me all the info. Thanks Jwynn87@yahoo.com
  • I am looking for a venue for my daughter as well. She is planning for 8/2015 unless we find a very affordable venue for 2014. This house or any other similar type of venue would FANTASTIC! We also are looking to do our own catering/bar service. We are on a limited budget. How much is this house to rent for the 4 days? Does anyone else know of similar homes for rent? FRUSTRATED MOM >>>PLEASE HELP!
  • I forgot to give you my e-mail address dtheo@surewest.net
  • anyone know any venues in Georgia that are inexpensive that allows you to bring your own food. I am Nigerian and my husband is Jamaican we want to be able to bring both our cultures cuisine to the table
  • Please send me the info on the venue and where its located? Thank you

• I am also interested in this venue, could i please get more information on where this venue is?

• hello AJAJ80, I am interested to know the venue you were using. it sounds amazing. my email is tigglewiggles81@gmail.com
  • Hello,

I would like to get more infromation about the venue. I look forward to speaking with you about the venue.

Thanks,

• Please..... can I have more info about this place!!!! my email is sadered05@yahoo.com
  • What is the address to this place?
  • Hey where is that
  • Hello, would love the information about the house
  • Hello
    I know that was an old post, however I'm looking of r nice spot to have my wedding and i was wondering if you didn't mind giving me the info about this spot you were talking about... thanks in advance

new to this wedding thing 
  • How much to have a wedding there?
  • Where was this located? I'm interested!
  • I would love to know about this place if you could I would appreciate it
  • It is through VRBO.com  The home is Da Casa Banana 2, listing number 83874, located on Lake Oconee. 
  • Hello I know it was a few years ago but what was the name of home? How and who would I contact about renting it?
  • Hello ladies,

I am getting married Oct. 18, 2014 and still looking for a venue to accommodate 100 guests. 

Any suggestions for South Atlanta?

• I would love to get information on this wedding site.  So sorry to here about your situtaion.  If you could please forward me the information I would really appreciate it.  Thanks BSW
  • @knotporscha, asking again, can we please shut down this zombie thread?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards