Georgia-Atlanta

Booked a photographer! Yay!

Just wanted to share my good news... I booked a photographer last night... for only $450!!! And we get free e-pics. I am so excited!

Here is her website, if you want to check her out, and if you book her let her know Megan Jenkins recommended her :)

www.splashoflifeportraits.com/" target="_blank">http://www.splashoflifeportraits.com/ 
~Megan & Steve 10-10-10~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!

Re: Booked a photographer! Yay!

• jle625jle625 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Congrats on the check!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • cutypie953cutypie953 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a great deal!  How did you find her?
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! I'm sure thats a load off your shoulders and at such a great price.
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on the check!
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
    My mom actually found her... she was recommended by an old church friend on FaceBook. She has not done that many weddings (hence the cheapo price), but I really like the style of her pics, and honestly anything would be good at that price! LOL
    ~Megan & Steve 10-10-10~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • alison_lewalison_lew member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! You must be so excited!
  • BekkersBekkers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, great deal! Congratulations! Isn't it a relief to take care of the big things?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • HannahTMooreHannahTMoore member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, this is wonderful!!! I'm glad you were able to find someone you loved, as well as a decent price. I'm sure your wedding photographs will be wonderful! I Just got my engagement photos done and LOVE LOVE LOVE them! :) I'm looking forward to my wedding as well! :)
  • My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holy crap! I looked at her page....good AND cheap. I think I just found a gift for a friend and her son. And congrats for getting that out of the way and settled. Whew.
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!
    I can't wait to get our engagement pics done! Now to just get my hair back to it's natural color and we can do them :)
    I can't have professional pics taken with black hair/blonde roots now can i? LOL

It was such a relief to find Melody... I thought we were going to just have a friend or family member take pics with a digi. I am SO excited that we will have professional pics now!!!!!!!
  • mward68mward68 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Megan, thanks for all of your praise and I cannot wait to take the engagement pics and of course share the "big day" with ya'll.  Had a booking tonight from your referral on this site so be sure to let me know where you want your $25 gift card from!  Thanks again and looking forward to seeing you soon!
    Melody Ward
    www.SplashOfLifePortraits.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards