Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Bride on tight budget!! Broke Bride!!

Trying to find a venue traditional or non-traditional around the Atlanta Ga area under $500.00 Help!! If I do park anyone have a suggestion on which one?

Re: Bride on tight budget!! Broke Bride!!

• Options
    I don't personally know of any for that price - however you could look into local parks and rec centers. 
  • Options
    Our venue was a country club and we paid $150 for everything (tables, linens, etc) minus food and alcohol. Granted it was in Elberton, so not Atlanta area, but they are out there. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    My venue is in Carrollton GA. It's the WPA Center. It's only $400 for 8 hours.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_bride-on-tight-budget-broke-bride?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:31d2c5fb-036c-41b7-a89e-2c4a3447733dPost:10d0f3e8-16fd-4b4b-b0b3-6edb45fae3e4">Bride on tight budget!! Broke Bride!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Trying to find a venue traditional or non-traditional around the Atlanta Ga area under $500.00 Help!! If I do park anyone have a suggestion on which one?
    Posted by mesinajones[/QUOTE]

Congratulations on your engagement:)

Not sure if you are in need of a caterer however we work with Brides on a tight budget.

Please visit our website at <a href="http://www.jimarthascateringsolutions.com" rel="nofollow">www.jimarthascateringsolutions.com</a> We also have a couple of venues you may want to consider
  • Options

You can rent Marietta Square for like $300. It is very cute, but open to the public.

• Options
    You can try the Clayton Cty Water Authority building. Its fairly rustic.
  • Options

Check historical society registries.  We're using the Crescent Farm Historical Center in Canton and it's only a few hundred.  :) Good luck!

• Options
    Many rec centers charge between $50 and $100. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest 2 Fools in Love July 20, 2013
  • Options
    Not sure the feeling you are going for, but the state parks often have "group shelters" with commercial kitchens, a/c and heat, indoor restrooms, loads of parking and lovely scenery.  We are using the shelter at Indian Springs (south of the city) and paid $280. 

We are doing it all ourselves - catering, cake, alcohol, music, flowers and decor.  The only thing we've hired out is the photography.

Overall we'll probably be in the $4k range by the time it's done in 9 days from now :)
  • Options
    Not sure when your wedding date is but look into either a Friday or a Sunday wedding. Venues are generally cheaper then. 

Check out the Garden Hills Community Center in Buckhead. It's a little cabin in the woods in the middle of the city (near Fellini's on Peachtree)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards