Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Need Help - Wedding Gown Alterations in Atlanta

So, I bought my dress!!!  BUT - the cleavage is too much.  I'm planning to lose 15-20lbs, so my bust will shrink some, but I still think I will need to get the dress "built up."

Has anyone else had to do this?  Any recommendations for alterations in Atlanta?

Re: Need Help - Wedding Gown Alterations in Atlanta

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Does it have to be in Atlanta?? I saw a board a while back about a lady who does alterations that does a great job and at a great price. I haven't used her since I haven't even gone dress shopping yet, but I hope to do so when it gets to the time.

She's located in the Smyrna/Vinings area...

Essie's Alterations - 770-319-6074

There's not website for her (tried looking before).
  • Options
    em01092em01092 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dora Baker in Lawrenceville. She used to work for Priscilla of Boston, I believe, but now she works out of her home. She is amazing and her prices are excellent. Give her a call. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_need-wedding-gown-alterations-atlanta?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:37d6ea61-538e-4a40-9d5e-bdbbf12218d1Post:c96d8064-0b14-4d4a-a7ed-cc25dd1b08ac">Re: Need Help - Wedding Gown Alterations in Atlanta</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dora Baker in Lawrenceville. She used to work for Priscilla of Boston, I believe, but now she works out of her home. She is amazing and her prices are excellent. Give her a call. 
    Posted by em01092[/QUOTE]

agreed.
    she's amazing. for real.
    imageimage
    PS Sig Challenge: Rings
    Sept 2011 Sig Challenge: First Kiss
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For what it's worth... the cleavage looks amazing in the pic. LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards