Georgia-Atlanta

Hair & Makeup

I am looking for something in the North Fulton (Roswell) area to do hair and makeup for just me on my wedding day. I can go to them or they can come to my parents house. Thanks!

Re: Hair & Makeup

• edited December 2011
    I am interested in responses as well for onlocation hair and makeup!
  • chrissyinatlchrissyinatl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My hair person is located in Roswell, and she does on location (she's coming to me in Norcross).  I haven't had my "preview" yet but I did have a cut done by her yesterday - I am very pleased!

Raquel Miller 770-856-0480
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Tricia

http://makeuptrish.blogspot.com

VERY reasonably priced and does excellent work.  I posted a picture of my makeup trial last week :)
  • ritakellyritakelly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Jenn Byard. She does hair and makeup onsite for weddings and photo shoots. Here is her facebook page: click

She was great! She did a trial which really helped keep the day of stress down and she was generally fun to hang out with. I have a friend getting married in November and one of the first things she asked for after my wedding was my hair and makeup lady's name and number. :)
  • sarovinasarovina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Can you PM or post me her number?Jenn Byard?

• ritakellyritakelly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can message her through FB.
  • edited December 2011
    I too am looking for on site hair and make-up but I need it to be in Rome, GA since that is here my venue is, plus not too too too expensive... I'm already pushing the bank and my FI on this being done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards