Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Help in need of affordable photographer and DJ

Can anyone help me I am looking for an affordable DJ and Photographer for my May 21st wedding at the Vecoma thank you Ladies
Mrs. McSwain :)

Re: Help in need of affordable photographer and DJ

• Options
    What's your budget for both? Define affordable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • Options
    My photographer, Charlie Routh, charges about $1,500 for 6 hours (I think), digital retouching, and copyrights only, no prints. He also charges a travel fee for anything beyond a certain mileage. 

I'm unsure of specifics because his daughter is my MOH so he's throwing in some extras for no charge. 

Our DJ, DJ Boogieman, charges $595 for 4 hours of time, some light set up, and all set up and take down. He also charges a fee for X miles outside of town, but this didn't apply to us. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    Thank you, I think Im going to end up going with an AIA graduate and the DJ at the venue
  • Options
    Through a referral from my sister. But if your interested in finding a graduate from the Art Institiute of Atlanta I know you can post a job posting on their website and have students apply. I went to the AIA website, and talked to a rep via online and she told me about the process. If your interested I would contact the director of the photography program or chat with an online rep they are usually online until really late hope this helps.
  • Options
    I just signed photography contractwith Splash of life portraits and she is only $700 for full day coverage, 2 photographers, copyright released CD, and plenty of prints!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_need-of-affordable-photographer-dj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:3bb0dbf2-7397-456c-a4c3-40454bab9935Post:55e4e5cc-57d5-46bb-a057-0bddd7b3f6ed">Re: Help in need of affordable photographer and DJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just signed photography contractwith Splash of life portraits and she is only $700 for full day coverage, 2 photographers, copyright released CD, and plenty of prints!!!
    Posted by soontobereed0508[/QUOTE]

I was going to say this exact thing! We booked her a few months ago!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards