Georgia-Atlanta

Photographer Needed!

Hello!

My fiance and I are getting married next April and we are looking for a good photographer, possibly even just starting out, that can charge less than $1,000. We are pretty much dirt poor and looking for ways to save as much as possible. Photography is the one thing I want done really well, as I am an amatuer photographer myself. I just moved here from the west coast four months ago and sadly all the photographer friends I have are there and not here. And well, let's face it, my fiance isn't really in tune to these kinds of works :)

Anyways, does anyone know a good photographer that can spend 8 hours or so and give all pics on a CD for under $1,000???

Thank you so much for your help!

PS we are getting married in Austell, GA :)

Re: Photographer Needed!

• mrsreese2bmrsreese2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Cameron Robinson from Cameron Robinson Photography next March. He is very inexpensive and he will give you both edited/unedited photos on a cd. His website is www.crphotoslive.com and  his contact number is there too. Also, his info. on his site is a little outdated, so please be sure to call him for recent wedding specials. Hope this helps and please let me know if you need  further assistance.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Zach Toth from Hursh Productions... 6 hours for $800 as well as two photographers. I personally think it is a great deal. Maybe you can check them out.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not using them, so I can't say much, but Affordable Photography and Video (www.affordablephoto.com) probably fits that bill.
  • edited December 2011
    Karen Pinnow

2 photographers
    All day
    CD of pictures

only $900!!
  • carolg1carolg1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We love our photographer and he shoots throughout Alabama, Georgia, Florida and Tennessee. His packages start at under $1,000 and I LOVE the creativity and photojournalistic style. And you get all of your pics on disc and in a web gallery. http://www.colinpetersonphoto.com
  • ritakellyritakelly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rebecca Bunch did our pictures. I was very happy with her work and I received over 1000 pictures (all on a CD with a release for personal use).

Rebecca was great at the wedding (nice, helpful, and happy) and I was very happy with the way the pictures turned out. :) 

Her fee is on her website: www.rebeccabunch.com
    Here is one of my favorite pictures:

It was not posed; we were taking posed pictures and I'm sure my husband said something funny and she captured the moment -- this actually happened a couple times and those are the pictures I love the most because they show us just the way we are together on a daily basis. :)
  • KnaijaQueenKnaijaQueen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Although I ended not going with her, I second Rebecca Bunch. When my FI and I met with her, she had a great vibe!
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Christopher Brock  -- http://www.chrisbrock.org/
    He's amazing and has great prices. I'm not sure if he can get it below $1,000 but he's super friendly and responsive if you reach out to him.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards