Georgia-Atlanta

its going fast!

I've got 65 days left to go and time is FLYING! I'm so excited to see the cooler temps in the morning because that means fall is coming with time for fairs and stuff as well! We have SO much going on right here at the last minute with wedding stuff...bridal showers and bach parties not to mention BUYING our first house. The wedding is 95 percent paid for! We just have to get a sand ceremony set, our license, and I have to decide what I'm doing as centerpieces and get that done! If anyone has any budget friendly ideas..they'd be appreciated. I'm going for a kind of rustic elegance feel...with Royal blue and different shades of pink. I'm sure I have a few other odd and end things as well for last minute. I'm just excited that its so close..next month I'll probably be a worried train wreck hah! Speaking of trains..I found out last weekend that they're having a Thomas the Train excursion on the other side of the street from my reception venue...which means tourists everywhere! I'm praying the excursion is OVER by 2. It starts at 10am. I need to call and find out how long they usually last.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards