Georgia-Atlanta
Options

All Dressed Up on Roswell Road Going Out of Business

Just wanted to let everyone know that the store is going out of business.  Here is the post below from Jessica Shops.  My Dad read about this on the AJC and I went after work.  They only have a few wedding dresses and they are all larger sizes.  I found 2 that they are holding for me and my mom is going to meet me there tomorrow.  They havd tons of formal dresses if anyone needs them. 

Prom Dresses, Mother of Bride & Brides -sale!

All Dressed Up specializes in special occasion, mother of the bride and prom dresses.  The store will be closing Sunday, March 27th at 5:00PM.   Dramatic markdowns have been taken to clear the inventory.

Prom Dresses:  originally up to $425 are all now $99.99.  Sizes are from 6 to 30 with almost 200 dresses to choose from.  Colors are mostly jewel tones although there are also pastels and brights.

Mother of the Bride and Special Occasion Dresses:  originally up to $675 are all now $49.99!  Sizes are 6 to 26 with around 125 to choose from.  Colors are mostly neutrals although there are also some pastels and jewel tones.

Wedding Gowns: originally up to $1275 are all now $199.99.  Sizes are 20 to 30 with 30 left.  Color is Ivory.

Also for sale are store fixtures and hangers for 25% to 50% of original cost.

All Dressed Up
3872 Roswell Road
Atlanta, GA  30342
404-237-9911

Re: All Dressed Up on Roswell Road Going Out of Business

• Options
    redhepburnredhepburn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that's too bad.  They just opened a few months ago. Silver Linings, which was a plus-sized wedding dress place, closed and some of the ladies opened All Dressed Up.  I am so happy I found my wedding dress at Silver Linings as they were closing!
  • Options
    HannahTMooreHannahTMoore member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thats so sad that so many businesses are going out of business..... :(
  • Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_dressed-up-roswell-road-going-out-of-business?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:3f683337-c162-45d4-b5cb-4d165ef07a76Post:346f28d7-3c44-4c43-8e90-ccdac5a3cad8">Re: All Dressed Up on Roswell Road Going Out of Business</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thats so sad that so many businesses are going out of business..... :(
    Posted by HannahTMoore[/QUOTE]

THIS.
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards