Georgia-Atlanta
Options

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY REASONABLY PRICED HAIR AND MAKE UP?

I am new to the area and struggling to find someone to do my hair and make up for my wedding on oct 30th!

Some places have trial prices almost as much as ontheday and i cant afford it, especially if i dont like it...and i dont know who to try/where to start...

the cheapest i have found is a guy my photographer recommended his trial is a great price at $45, and ontheday is $140. I just wondered if anyone on here knows anyone they can recommend...Im not looking for anything fancy just a simple up-do and basic natural make up. Everywhere is so expensive!!!

Thanks in advance :)

Re: DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY REASONABLY PRICED HAIR AND MAKE UP?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am just getting mine done at the make up counters in Belks. They are letting us do trials for free and then depending on which company it is some require a 2 -3 item purchase.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    candyukcandyuk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh ok, thanks, I had considered that as a friend did it at Lancome, but I was hoping for someone to come to my hotel room...but that is a much cheaper option!
  • Options
    tklapka1tklapka1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Trry some of the makeup artisits listed on Weddingwire. They seem to have a ton of vendors listed on there and I did my wedding website through them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards