Georgia-Atlanta

Wedding Photographer $700 and under

Hi brides to be!!

I am trying to find a wedding photographer to work a Sunday wedding from about 5 to 10pm.  Engagement photos are unnecessary if it will keep costs down.  I have seen some on Craigslist but I would prefer a recommended photographer.  I have a friend who has put a bid in for $800 but I want to look a little more before agreeing to the price.

Thanks in advance for suggestions!

Re: Wedding Photographer $700 and under

• Www.gaweds.com This is who I'm using. I found them on CL offering a free bridal shoot.
  • I haven't contacted her yet, but I am planning to contact Staciehartphotography.com. She posted an add on Craigslist stating her wedding price as $700. I don't have anything to go off at this point other than she did some one year photos of my cousin's son, and they are super cute. She has lots of photos posted on her facebook site.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Okay thanks!  I will check out both of these.
  • I don't know if their packages will work for you, but I know my friend just booked them and they had a $200 off deal going on. They did our wedding last month and I was thrilled. Super nice, accomodating, and they put together a nice custom package for us. They had a couple different teams so maybe if they aren't booked yet they will take yours at a discount. :) Good luck! Their website is <a href="http://www.fotografieatlanta.com/" rel="nofollow">www.fotografieatlanta.com</a>. I almost forgot to put that!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_wedding-photographer-700-and-under?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:4a2c39dc-719f-453f-8e6a-fded108e88f2Post:6940ca97-574d-4831-a832-260c26d3a028">Wedding Photographer $700 and under</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi brides to be!! I am trying to find a wedding photographer to work a Sunday wedding from about 5 to 10pm.  Engagement photos are unnecessary if it will keep costs down.  I have seen some on Craigslist but I would prefer a recommended photographer.  I have a friend who has put a bid in for $800 but I want to look a little more before agreeing to the price. Thanks in advance for suggestions!
    Posted by melemims[/QUOTE]
  • Hey ladies Be careful with wedding photographer from Craigslist. My sister went that route last year for her wedding and it just didn't go well. She paid $800 and got 1 photographer. They showed her awesome pictures,but on the day of the wedding they missed important details. Your pictures and wedding video are going to be your most tangible wedding memories. Making sure your photographer understands the flow of a wedding is important or they will miss so much. My sister had a candy Buffett that was awesome and she does not have one photo of it from the photographer :(.
  • Harper & Shane Photography is awesome and her packages start at $900 (very close to your budget, but soooo worth the extra $200).
  • Splash of Life Photography is who we're using. She's great.
  • I paid a whole lot more than $700 but I know he had mentioned he could go lower if we had booked him on a Friday or Sunday. Check out http://www.NimaFarsinejad.com
  • Reach out to Elisha at 770-272-2420.  She has a special going on right now for $699 which includes a free photo engagement session and 4 hours of service (all images on DVD with you having all the rights).  You will also receive 1-11x14; 2-8x10; 3-5x7; 25-4x6 and; 50-4x6 custom thank-you cards.  You cane check out her website at www.kustomkreations4u.com. She also provides paper services.  Let her know that Sharon referred you.  I hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards