Georgia-Atlanta

Cars...NWR

I was just wondering if anyone knew of someone who was selling a car, I was in a wreck Friday and am just waiting for the official word, but chances are good that they will total my car Cry. I only have 30 days to find a new one, that's how long Insurance will pay for me to have a rental.

So I just wanted to ask!

Re: Cars...NWR

• edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear about that!! I hope you find something soon! Anything in particular in terms of budget that you're looking for? I'll keep my eye out for something! 
    Have you checked Craigslist?
    Good luck!

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_carsnwr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:4aa149e4-1430-4872-a338-b3a947b20b4aPost:c3678ad4-fbd7-4cce-9b79-29bac78527e5">Re: Cars...NWR</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry to hear about that!! I hope you find something soon! Anything in particular in terms of budget that you're looking for? I'll keep my eye out for something!  Have you checked Craigslist? Good luck!
    Posted by maggiebaggie[/QUOTE]

Yep, been looking at Craigslist and Autotrader.
  • chrissyinatlchrissyinatl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your budget?  I work for a large dealership chain in town.  I can keep my eye out for you.  :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_carsnwr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:4aa149e4-1430-4872-a338-b3a947b20b4aPost:3c343b32-8326-42fa-94bb-9dd7b6cb9b09">Re: Cars...NWR</a>:
    [QUOTE]What is your budget?  I work for a large dealership chain in town.  I can keep my eye out for you.  :) 
    Posted by chrissyinatl[/QUOTE]

Low it's around 8500 with low milage since I commute.

I have found something I think, but i'll let ya know if it falls through.
  • edited January 2012
    Do you really prefer second hand? It will be better if you'll choose a new auto. There are a lot of good things in Atlanta brand new automobile dealerships. You can expect to get great service in case you are in the industry. New automobiles are necessary for several individuals. The top service will be discovered in these places and this expectation is met at the brand new automobile dealerships in Atlanta. No matter what car you would like, they will provide the help you need. You can get help figuring out what you would like if you do not quite know yet. Either way, Atlanta new cars is a fantastic resource for finding the new automobile dealership in Atlanta that you need.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards