Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Glass centerpieces

Hey, 
Can anyone suggest places I can buy or rent hurricanes or glass cylinders to put candles in for the centerpieces?? I am on a budget so the cheaper the better!!

Re: Glass centerpieces

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I believe Michaels has them and if you sign up for their online newsletter, they send you weekly coupons which usually includes a 50% off one item.

Good Luck!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Michaels has a coupon right now in the paper for 20% off all items.  I just used mine to get 20% off all my vases.  You could also check and see if your venue offers them for free.  My venue offers hurricane vases for free (but I wanted tall square vases so I didn't go with these) but try checking with them.  Then, there are online discount sites but with shipping, it might be more than Michaels (and more trouble if anything breaks)
  • Options
    mjlchamblessmjlchambless member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You have to check out quickcandles.com.  You would be buying them, but they're a lot cheaper than Michaels and you can always turn around and sell them to someone on ebay/craig's list!  Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm not sure where in Atlanta you are but the Old Time Pottery on Pleasant Hill in Duluth is closing and everything in the store is between 40-70% off. They have/had everything in there. Good luck.

• Options
    bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I say stake out Dollar General. They have hurricanes and cylinders for a $1!  A DOLLAR!!!  They aren't bad either.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards