Georgia-Atlanta
Options

All Inclusive Venues Georgia!

My fiance and I are in need for an all inclusive wedding venue for less than 8k-10k.  We live an hour south of Atlanta in Griffin.  Preferably something that offers mostly indoor. The wedding is in August so it will be hot.
Thanks!

---All Inclusive Wedding Venue in Georgia???

Re: All Inclusive Venues Georgia!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are in need for an all inclusive wedding venue for less than 8k-10k.  We live an hour south of Atlanta in Griffin.  Preferably something that offers mostly indoor. The wedding is in August so it will be hot.
    Thanks!

---All Inclusive Wedding Venue in Georgia???
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Ok, I was moved from another board. Any ideas?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, how many people are you thinking? I know The Grande at Kennesaw is all inclusive, but I'm not sure if that's too far ?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hazelhurst House, Lakeshore Manor, Pristine Chapel they all packages in your price range, but the guest count will determine actual price.
  • Options
    MrsSmith2Be02MrsSmith2Be02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check Glenadalough Manor as well in Tyrone. I'm sure they will be able to work with your budget too.
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Glenadalough Manor has a cost caculator tool on their website. I used it and they are out of my $10k budget. ;-)

• Options
    haleightibbshaleightibbs member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It might be a little further than you would like to go but The Garrett-Bullock House in Columbus is all inclusive and can do weddings for 100 for around $8000 and they take care of everything!
  • Options
    Check of the Pristine Chapel in Jonesboro.  Everything will depend on how many guests you're hosting.
  • Options
    Crown weddings in Jackson, Affairs to Remember in Griffin, Bailey Tebault House in Griffin, Barnsville Civic Center, the Pavillion in Griffin. Call Melinda Phillips for more 770- 296-7211
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards