Georgia-Atlanta

Question about Publix Wedding Cakes

Do Publix wedding cakes taste like their birthday cakes? I am a big fan of their cakes but I don't want my wedding cake to taste like a birthday cake. I want it to be different.

Re: Question about Publix Wedding Cakes

• edited December 2011
    No. Their wedding cakes are awesome. You can contact publix and do a tasting.

Edit: I am doing a Publix cake, vanilla cream cake with fresh strawberry filling and buttercream frosting.
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
  • HannahTMooreHannahTMoore member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend had a Publix Wedding Cake and it's totally different than a regular cake. It's sooooo yummy!!!! I'm going to be ordering a Publix Wedding Cake as well! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I just visited Publix the other day to do a cake tasting. The girl was very helpful and they have a variety of fillings/flavors for you to choose from. I scheduled a tasting and enjoyed the majority of their combinations. The cake was definitely moist and yummy. They're decently priced....... for 139 ppl 3 tier cake and fillings they quoted me $430 (this included delivery and set up). I'm still holding off on using them though, b/c I have to ask my reception site if they do cakes. 

• K&M2002K&M2002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I called and they were very confusing over the phone. I did set up a cake tasting for this Sunday though so we'll see how it goes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards