Georgia-Atlanta

Atlanta Wedding Planners

Hello ATL Knotties, 

What wedding planners did you choose? I know that I am going to get one, but I'm trying to decide who I should go with. Also are you doing full service, one month or day of?

All suggestions are welcome! 

Re: Atlanta Wedding Planners

• Check out EllyB and Ashley Baber.
    Both are excellent choices! Tell them Kelly Embry sent you :)
  • I chose Monica Jackson with extraordinaire events. She is WONDERFUL!!! I did full service but she has many packages.  She emails me at least 4 times a week and really keeps me and my fiance on top of things.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_atlanta-wedding-planners?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:61a28bb3-37e6-4448-9daf-10682784f67ePost:6b62da8e-1030-4b62-b08d-048a72be0bb1">Atlanta Wedding Planners</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello ATL Knotties,  What wedding planners did you choose? I know that I am going to get one, but I'm trying to decide who I should go with. Also are you doing full service, one month or day of? All suggestions are welcome! 
    Posted by spelhouselove2[/QUOTE]

Elegance Reserved Inc are great and communiate with you often. Their prices are great as well, we are using them for our weding next year.  Http://<a href="http://www.elegancereserved.net" rel="nofollow">www.elegancereserved.net</a>

Congratulations and good luck with planning! Hope that helps :)
  • We worked with 3 Goats Tall (I know funny name) but they are wonderful to work with!  They do everything based on flat rate instead of a percentage of what you spend which was awesome!  We worked with Lynda and she was fantastic!  She brought a team with her to make sure they could cover every edge of the venue with ease!  Their website is www.3GoatsTall.com
  • Thanks for all the suggestions ladies. I'm looking these up now. Laughing
  • These are great suggestions! Thanks!
  • Which vendors have been reported so we know not to use them?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards