Georgia-Atlanta

Next to-do: Florist & DJ

Hi Knotties!

Working on my to-do list for my September wedding..

Wondering if anyone could suggest a reasonably priced florist in the Atlanta/Roswell area???
Also- a DJ?? Looking for about 4 hours

Thanks!!Wink

Re: Next to-do: Florist & DJ

• I don't know of any florists, but I do know a great DJ!

His name is Charlie, but goes by "DJ C-Mac" and just relocated down to the Atlanta area. He's amazing and so much fun!!

Tell him Darcey sent you. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    December Signature: Holiday Favorites imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • tguytontguyton member
    First Comment
    edited November 2012
    We've booked with Complete Music for our Atlanta wedding in March.  Obviously haven't experienced the actual service yet, but we have loved working with them so far.  The owner Rich has been really informative and helpful, and besides that their rates are really great.  They have lots of really great reviews here on TK, so we have really high hopes for the wedding day!  The other cool thing we like about them so far is that you can do all your info (songs for specific dances, play/do-not-play lists, etc) online and update it as you go.  It's really convenient!

Our florist is Kirk Whitfield with k&co floral designs.  I haven't seen her on TK vendor lists, she was recommended by my stepmom's friend whose daughter used her.  She is out of Atlanta, and we absolutely love all her ideas.  She really understood what I was looking for, and was able to provide some great suggestions and ideas that are just perfect.  We are so excited to see everything on the day of.

Let me know if you want contact info for either one!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_next-to-do-florist-dj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:62aae27a-3d1c-4d2b-8314-fcc818e6e06fPost:c90be924-b83b-40b2-b2f8-df35c685b1df">Next to-do: Florist & DJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Knotties! Working on my to-do list for my September wedding.. Wondering if anyone could suggest a reasonably priced florist in the Atlanta/Roswell area??? Also- a DJ?? Looking for about 4 hours Thanks!!
    Posted by Peachy321[/QUOTE]

<div>I used Lindsey Knox of Leave it to Lindsey for my florist. Gorgeous results and extremely reasonably priced! I highly recommend her.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The best florist in Atlanta is Al from 2000 A.D., Inc. You won't believe what the man can do with flowers!

The best DJ? Neal Howard.
    A good DJ with a really good price - Spirit Entertainment.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards