Georgia-Atlanta

Caterers

Hey!

I am in the process of trying to find a reasonable caterer. Do any of you know of a caterer for a low price?

Re: Caterers

• pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.cateringandeventsconsultants.com

I haven't heard much about them, and I tried to email them to schedule a tasting the other day and they still haven't gotten back to me. I'll try to call them tomorrow, but I'm still wary of them. Their prices are pretty good though, we'll just have to see if it's worth it!! 
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much! Please keep me posted if you can!
  • edited December 2011
    I "stumbled" upon this catering company...http://www.108bevents.com/, the prices as well as the menu look great. I don't know anyone who has used them nor have I tasted the food, but the owner was quick to respond to my emails with questions I had. I am going for a tasting in January after the holidays. This is what was quoted to me in an email....Dinner@ $14.00 per person w/ 1 Entree, 1 Starch and 1 Vegetable. All dinners are accompanied by a Mixed green salad w/ 2 dressings, dinner rolls and Standard Beverage Services of Ice Tea w/ dinner. A standard Seasonal Fruit and Cheese Display w/ gourmet crackers as well as lemonade can be provided for a pre-reception at a flat rate of $300.00.

Dinner@ $16.00 per person w/ 2 Entree, 1 Starch and 1 Vegetable. All dinners are accompanied by a Mixed green salad w/ 2 dressings, dinner rolls and Standard Beverage Services of Ice Tea w/ dinner. A standard Seasonal Fruit and Cheese Display w/ gourmet crackers as well as lemonade can be provided for a pre-reception at a flat rate of $300.00. 
  • edited December 2011
    Janae1080, I really appreciate that! I will definitely try to contact them. Thanks very much!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards