Georgia-Atlanta

Awesome Bachelorette Parties

My name is Emily Elkins and I am a pure romance consultant and i do in home parties. Bachelorette parties are the best parties I throw. We sell bath, beauty, lubricants, foreplay items, and of course "bedroom accessories". All you have to do is invite all your girl friends to your home and I will take care of the rest. And it is totally free! You and your friends will get to lick, smell, and taste our yummy flavored products and touch and feel the bedroom accessories with hands only. And at the end of the night all ladies will come to a separate ordering room and all orders are private unless you deside to share with your friends. But the best part for our hostess is typically she walks away 100 to spend on any pure romance products. And bachelorettes, well I really spoil them with a honey moon basket to make it AMAZING! Any adult woman over 18 can host a party and will still walk away with the 100 of free product and a free hostess gift, they just wouldn't receive the honeymoon basket. The only rules are NO MEN, No children, no babies and no lady under 18. So if you want the bachelorette party of a life time call me to book a party! Spaces are filling up. You can call 6784916270 or at pureromancebyemily93yahoo.com with your information. Thanks ladies! I look forward to hearing from you! 3

Re: Awesome Bachelorette Parties

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards