Georgia-Atlanta

Plus Size Wedding Dress Help

Can anyone tell me a good place to find plus size wedding dresses that I will be able to try on and at a decent price?  I dont have any particular style I want and have never looked at any before.  I am a size 20 -24.

Thanks for your help.

Re: Plus Size Wedding Dress Help

• bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    New Natalie's is definitely a good start.  They have dresses in all size ranges.  I ended up purchasing my dress from them.  You can google them or the website address is in my bio under vendors. 

Good luck!
  • gtgirl23gtgirl23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011

I had a horrible experience at New Nat's and know many other girls who had negative experiences with them. I love Kelly's Closet, but I'm not sure about the sizes they carry. Bridal Sense is a good choice also

• redhepburnredhepburn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at Silver Lining. However, they were going out of business. They opened a new store. I'll try to find the name of it again.

I did not have any luck at New Natalies, myself.
  • redhepburnredhepburn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, I found the new store, however it just looks like formal wear and not wedding gowns. Maybe they could direct you to wedding dresses, though.  The site is www.alldressedupatl.com

David's Bridal also has plus sized dresses.

Also, never know what you might find on Craigslist.org
  • AutumnOAutumnO member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress from David's Bridal.  I'm an 18 in street clothes, but the dress is a 20.  The have a LARGE selection to try on (I went to the Morrow location.)  

New Natalie's, I didn't like it there.
  • edited December 2011
    I am a size 18 in street clothes, and I bought my dress at Anya Bridal Warehouse www.AnyaBridal.com they had a lot of plus sized dresses to try on, and really great prices too.

Good luck!
    ~Megan & Steve 10-10-10~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards