Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Knottie PSA - Groupon for Boudoir Photo Session $79 (Must buy Groupon by 11/11)

Hi everyone,

Several folks have mentioned an interest in boudoir shots. Check out todays Groupon:

for $79, you get a boudoir photography package (a $275 value) at Just A Tease Photography. The package includes the following:
  • A 45-minute boudoir photo session
  • Seven retouched digital photographs hosted online in a password-protected gallery that may be printed up to 8"x10". Photos are available for 30 days after editing.
Sessions booked Monday–Friday receive 11"x14" deluxe centerfold spreads for three out of five images.

Link to the deal
Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Knottie PSA - Groupon for Boudoir Photo Session $79 (Must buy Groupon by 11/11)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ohh, I was just going to post one from living social, I hope you don't mind!

But this one is geographically closer to me. $20

$100 to Spend on Photo Session, Makeup Application, and Prints or a Boudoir Photo Shoot with Makeup, Hair, and Wardrobe Change, Plus a Two-Image Framed Collage Portrait

http://share.livingsocial.com/deals/112019?rpi=35057086&ref=personalized-link-box-35057086&rui=3787216

Enjoy yours! I'm scared to death of mine!

Edit: link was to something else. Sorry gals!
  • Options
    mrsbrantleymrsbrantley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh I don't mind at all! Thanks for sharing, I saw this yesterday but thought it had expired already. I think that's a good option for those who aren't close to the city. I'm a little more comfortable with this place because they specialize in this type of genre. Have fun at your shoot!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome - I'm just wondering, when are you going to give it to your FI? Before the wedding? After? I'm lost because we are doing a DW, so I really don't want to travel with these. But it would be cute if I got up, left the photos, and didn't see him all day!
  • Options
    kbarnes37kbarnes37 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just purchased the Groupon deal!! My FI's birthday is two weeks after our wedding, so this will be a perfect gift! Plus I won't have to run around after our honeymoon searching for a birthday presen!!!...Laughing
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mrsbrantleymrsbrantley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm.... I don't know when is a set time to give them to him... I guess whenever you want! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards